TimeTools atomic wall clock systems provide a large, clear, accurate, highly visible synchronised LED time display. The devices synchronise to a precise timing reference over an ethernet network. Using NTP over IP allows the atomic wall clock to display a highly accurate synchronised time display, to within 0.2 second of the correct time.
The atomic wall clock devices are available as 4 or 6 digit units displaying hours and minutes and optionally seconds. The units are highly configurable, allowing various time-zone and daylight saving combinations. They are available in various colours, including black, off-white and putty and can be specified with plastic, aluminium or stainless-steel enclosures.
Atomic wall clock six digit model displaying hours, minutes and seconds, accurate to 0.2 second. The device can be configured to display any time zone and daylight saving combination.
- Time set automatically without intervention by NTP/SNTP over ethernet.
- No antennas required or mains power outlets.
- 4 inch numerals, visible from 50m.
- 10/100 BaseT ethernet.
- Configurable 12/24 hour display format.
- Configurable for time zone and daylight saving time.
||Four digit atomic wall clock displaying hours and minutes to an accuracy of 0.2 second.
- NTP client software to synchronize network time clients.
- Unicast and broadcast modes.
- Synchronise to multiple time sources.
- Full audit log.
- Windows 95/98/Me, NT/2000/XP and Server 2003 clients supplied.
Atomic Clock Sync
Atomic Clock UK
Atomic Time Clock
Atomic Wall Clock