The MLS atomic radio clock time server is an accurate radio time receiver for synchronising time on computers and computer networks.
The MLS Atomic Radio Clock time server is a radio time code receiver. It is available as 2 versions to receive either the MSF-60 (Rugby, UK) or DCF-77 (Frankfurt, Germany) radio time signals. The antenna enclosure is rated for indoor use only up to 12m from the host computer. The unit is cost-effective, yet highly reliable.
Drivers are available for all Windows operating systems: 95/98/Me, NT/2000/XP and Server 2003. Additionally, TrustTime NTP drivers can be used to turn any Windows NT/2000/XP or Server 2003 machine into a stratum 1 NTP time server resource for your network. It can be used to synchronise the time on any NTP network clients on a TCP/IP network to within milliseconds of the correct time.
- Cost-effective, yet highly reliable time server.
- Accurate to 1 millisecond (0.001 sec).
- No batteries required.
- On-screen signal strength and signal history for fine-tuning antenna location.
- 32 bit application for Windows 95/98/Me, NT/2000/XP and Server 2003.
- Provides stratum 1 NTP time server resource.
- Requires a single serial RS232 port.
- USB option
- Provides accurate timing for any number of network time clients.
- Reliable, accurate and secure timing resource, inside your firewall.
- Ideal for transaction processing, time & attendance and access control applications.
||1 millisecond (0.001 sec)
|Supplied Cable Length
|Maximum Cable Length
|PC Interface Requirements
||Serial (RS232) 9-pin 'D' type (USB option)
||approx 5mA @ 12V supplied by serial port
Product Codes and Options
|MLS Clock, Windows 95/98/Me Software
|MLS Clock, Windows NT/2000/XP Software
|MLS Clock, Windows NT/2000/XP NTP Software
|USB option (Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP only)
|10 meter extension cable