Network Time Servers Overview
TimeTools SR and SC Series NTP network time servers provide Stratum 1 operation for Network Time Synchronisation. Trusted by organisations around the world for synchronisation of servers, workstations and network infrastructure. Available in two form-factors with a range of features and options.
- Latest NTP 4.2 with NTP \ SNTP operation.
- Ability to synchronise thousands of network time clients.
- Easy to use web-based interface for status and configuration.
- Reliable, secure time resource inside your fire-wall.
- Accurately synchronise Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Synchronise switches, routers CCTV cameras, DVR’s and other network infrastructure.
- Five year warranty with free firmware updates and lifetime support.
Multiple reference clock options:
- GPS, MSF and DCF77, single and dual reference clock options.
- Synchronisation to external internet based or local NTP time servers.
- TCXO oscillators for extended holdover in the event of loss of primary time reference.
- Single and dual LAN versions to synchronise multiple independent networks.
- 1U high 19″ rack-mountable or compact enclosure options.
Power Supply Options:
- Universal 100-250 VAC 50- Hz CE/UL/CSA Approved PSU.
- Optional 9-36V DC IN and 85-250V DC IN versions available.
SR Series Rack-Mountable NTP Network Time Servers
Models: SR7110, SR9210, SR9750, SR9860D
Complete range of 1U-high rack-mountable network time servers with GPS, DCF77 and MSF reference clock options.
SC Series Compact NTP Network Time Servers
Models: SC7105, SC9205, SC9705
Range of compact network time servers with GPS, DCF77 and MSF reference clock options.